Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Relax & Have a Break!


A boy came home from school with his exam results. “What did you get?” asked his father. “My marks are under water,” said the boy. “What do you mean ‘under water’?” ” They are all below ‘C’ (sea) level!”

A lady was picking through the frozen turkeys at the grocery store, but couldn’t find one big enough for her family.

She asked a stock boy, “Do these turkeys get any bigger?”

The stock boy replied, “No ma’am, they’re dead.”

Brian, a “cool” teenage boy continually challenges his conservative father by, wanting to have his ears pierced or his hair dyed. “Dad,” he asked, “Would it be okay if I had S-T-U-D shaved in the back of my head?”

“Sure,” came his Father’s quick reply. “But only if you add a Y to it.”

One Early morning a mother went to her sleeping son and woke him up.
MOM: “Wake up, son. It’s time to go to school.”
SON: “But why, Mama? I don’t want to go to school.”
MOM: “Give me two reasons why you don’t want to go to school.”
SON: “One, all the children hate me.. Two, all the teachers hate me.”
MOM: “Oh! that’s not a reason. Come on, you have to go to school.”
SON: “Give me two good reasons WHY I *should* go to school?”

MOM: “One, you are FIFTY-TWO years old. Two, you are the PRINCIPAL of the school.”

Father: Why did you fail your Mathematics Test?
Son: On Monday, teacher said 3 + 5 = 8
Father: So? Son: On Tuesday, she said 4 + 4 = 8.
On Wednesday, she said 6 + 2 = 8. If she can’t make up her mind, how do I know the right answer?


No comments:

Post a Comment